We have lead a post-merger integration of sales & marketing functions and adjusted market entry strategy in the Russian hub of a leading global FMCG manufacturer in beauty segment
Our client, a leading global FMCG manufacturer in beauty segment, has recently acquired the portfolio of fragrances from a large global FMCG company. After the merger, the company had to adjust organizational structure, unify business processes, integrate IT-tools and implement new ERP-system. All the changes had to be implemented globally and synchronized between headquarters and regional hubs. The client required support in integration of sales & marketing functions in the Russian hub (Russia & CIS) and Go-To-Market strategy adjustment. The new global operating model had to be localized for the hub, the new processes had to be adopted by the local employees and clients, the tools had to be integrated and historic data had to be transferred.
During 9-months engagement MCG team:
• Developed a localized operating model for sales & marketing functions (including sales planning, P&L Modeling, Go-To-Market strategy adjustment) in the Russian hub;
• Developed the training materials and planned the training seminars for the Client’s employees and value chain partners;
• Designed business-processes and architecture required for implementation of the new ERP-system;
• Coordinated transfer of all globally required IT tools and historical data;
• Optimized reporting & analytics business processes.
Project results: MCG ensured business continuity and business processes unification during the transition period, which helped the client to improve results and beat the headquarters’ targets in terms of revenue and projected growth in Russia & CIS market.