We have analyzed the international and Russian practice of organizing existing forms of public-private partnership (PPP) in military-industrial complexes for state Russian space industry organization
Our client – one of the state organizations in Russian space industry had several military-industrial complex PPP projects in pipeline. MCG was hired to analyze possible approaches and best practices in internal processes organization, equity management and corporate governance.
Consultant team performed in-depth study of Russian and international best practices of PPP in targeted segment and other contiguous technological industries. MCG analysis enclosed:
• Research of potential simple forms of public private partnership;
• Analysis and structuring of Russian and international best practices of PPP setting in military-industrial sector;
• Analysis of managerial setup in military-industrial PPP projects;
• Research of potential instruments for private companies’ participation in state organizations equity;
• Study of Russian and international best practices in board of directors and top-management mutual or direct management in PPP projects;
• Analysis of potential fundraising instruments and PPP projects control in military-industrial sector.
As a result of the project MCG team has provided recommendations on equity management in PPP projects in military-industrial sector, developed targeted organizational structures and proposed approach for the corporate governance system design.